• Available in 2' x 2', 2' x 4' and 1' x 4' recessed luminaires
• High-performance efficacy up to 157 lm/W
• Energy savings in excess of 60% compared to select fluorescent fixtures
• Center lens profile with hinged door assembly for ease of access
• Cruze - four stocked lumen levels in two color temperatures with additional levels offered as MTO
– 2' x 4': 4000 and 5000 lumens
– 2' x 2': 2400 and 3200 lumens
• Cruze SE - ten stocked lumen levels in two color temperatures with additional levels offered as MTO
– 2' x 4': 3000, 3500, 4000, 4500 and 5000 lumens
– 2' x 2': 2000, 2400, 3200, 3900 and 4400 lumens
• Four CCTs offered (3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K) at
Eaton’s lighting business is pleased to announce the release of the next generation (LD5) Cruze™ series recessed LED troffers. The new Cruze LED series offers the same aesthetically appealing specification grade product at an affordable price but with even greater performance levels. ...
- New ZR-C, Commercial Troffer
- Updated ZR-T TrueWhite products
- Cree SmartCast Technology available to provide advanced controls.
"Expanding our ZR Series troffer portfolio to address the unique requirements of each application or project, whether it is superior color quality or maximum savings, ensures that our customers always have a high performance option backed by Cree."- David Elien, Cree Senior Vice President and ...
• 37% improvement in luminous efficacy, now up to 140 lumens per watt!
• New lumen packages to better meet today’s lighting requirements. See performance table
and cross reference chart on Page 2.
• Lumen Maintenance: L87 at 100,000 hrs - Theoretical L70: 256,000 hrs
Expanded Controls Integration
• WaveLinx wireless integrated sensor option
• LumaWatt Pro wireless integrated sensor option
• Additional dimming driver options
The Divide suspended is more versatile than ever with increased performance and integrated technology. Eaton is pleased to announce several updates to the Divide linear suspended product family including increased performance, new lumen packages, new driver options, and new integrated wireless ...
- Commercial grade 2' and 4' surface mount wrap fixtures
- Integrated LED strips delivering over 1000 lumens per foot
- 10 watts per linear foot
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K , @ 83 CRI
- Surface mounting for ceiling or wall, includes hardware
ConTech is pleased to announce the latest addition to their LED Linear series: The Aluminum Wrap. These commercial grade 2' and 4' fixtures' integrated LED strips deliver over 1000 lumens per foot. Matte white finish with opaque white high impact acrylic lens, with integrated motion sensors ...
- NEW Lumen package
- NEW Color Temperature
- NEW Designer skins
Halo announces the addition of a 1200 lumen package in the RL56 LED retrofit module. Also, the 5000K coler temperature has now been added to the RL4 and RL56 product families. All RL4 and RL56 modules are available in 90 CRI and dimmable to 5% with select dimmers.
New designer skins with baffles ...
20w @ 1,905 lumens
- 94 LPW
- Replaces 70-100w MH
- ETL Listed for Wet Locations
- -40F to 104F
- 5 year warranty
The LPC1 is Trace*Lite's ultra slim profile canopy for use in compact spaces or lower mounting heights. This 8" canopy was designed with 120V driver on board LED light engine technology. The durable and robust design allows for universal surface or pendant mounting. Delivering 1,905 lumens ...
- 2x2 for the 105w, 2x4 for 200w and 320w
- DLC qualified
- Die-formed steel housing with a white finish
- Operating temperature: -40C to 55C (-40F to 131F)
- Very Low Cost
- 5 year warranty
Trace*Lite’s LHB Series delivers high efficacy, high-output LED lighting with up to 70% energy savings over traditional HID or fluorescent technology. The multiple lumen packages and optical distributions provide the necessary flexibility to meet a wide variety of lighting applications. ...
- 2x2 and 2x4 sizes available
- Less than 5 minutes installation
- Tool-less installation
- Uses the flourescent luminaire's housing - lower disposal costs
- Energy savings greater than 50% vs flourescent luminaires
- 3500K and 4000K at 85 CRI, 4 stocked lumen packages
- Integrated controls available
The Cruze LED Retrofit Kit is our newest LED lighting solution for customers looking to upgrade their fluorescent luminaires to a high performing aesthetically-pleasing LED system without the need to install a complete luminaire. This innovative, high quality retrofit kit is dedicated to the ...
- Offered as MTO, standard 4-6 week lead time
- DLC qualified
- Replaces 70-150w metal halide fixtures
- Floodlighting applications
- 3H x 3V distribution
Eaton is pleased to announce the addition of a 3H x 3V spot optic distribution to the Night Falcon low wattage LED floodlight. The spot optic provides a concentrated narrow beam distribution to illuminate objects with brilliant precision and is ideal for lighting flag poles, tall building facades ...
- High performance, eco-friendly LED track fixture delivering up to 5900 lumens in a smooth wide beam providing excellent uniformity; well suited for any wall lighting application
- Available in six wattage/lumen options
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
- CRI 80, 90+ available
- Dimming available (120v only)
- Finishes: black, white and silver
The Stealth Wall Lighter is now available with mono-point canopies! The Wall Lighter continues to provide up to 5900 lumens with a smooth, wide beam distribution perfectly suited for any wall lighting application. The mono-point canopy provides a clean look, in addition to installation flexibility ...
- High performance, eco-friendly LED track luminaire available in 10w, 14w, and 20w
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K
- Spot, medium, and flood beam distributions
- Dimming option allows smooth illumination down to 10%
- Finishes: Black, white, and silver
The O2 mini track luminaires are now available with mono-point canopies! In addition to providing a clean look, the mono-point canopy provides installation flexibility including the ability to wall mount. The O2 mini is small in size but still delivers up to 1800 lumens with 3 beam distributions. ...
- Finish: White, matte or black, matte, wet painted.
- Fixture Power: 100/200W incandescent or 15W LED or 22W LED
Fixture output (Lumens)
- 6.9” = 351 lumens (3.5 lm/W)
- 9.8” = 319 lumens (3.2 lm/W)
- 15.7” = 1,253 lumens (6.3 lm/W)
- 21.7” = 1,678 lumens (8.4 lm/W)
The fixture emits soft comfortable downlight. The conical shape and the matte, white-painted inside help assure even distribution of the light. The opening in the top of the fixture provides decorative illumination of the arch above, and ensures that the fixture retains the full expression ...
- Passive infrared sensor with a choice of four coverage patterns
- Component of Digital Lighting Management integrated control system
- Quick access to Push n’ Learn for system personalization
- Digital sensor with LCD display and programming pushbuttons behind snap-down cover
- IR transceiver for wireless configuration and remote control
- Compact 2.4” x 3” sensor mounts easily on a wall or ceiling
The LMPX-100 Digital PIR Corner Mount Occupancy Sensor uses passive infrared (PIR) technology and one of four lenses to detect occupancy in different types of spaces for energy-efficient control of lighting and plug loads. It is a digital sensor, and is part of a Wattstopper Digital Lighting ...
- Part of the all-new radiant® collection.
- Self-calibration feature allows you to select lamp type, which then automatically sets the minimum voltage for that lamp, eliminating flicker and poor performance.
- Works with virtually any dimmable lamp and load on typical residential and light commercial wiring (with the exception of 0-10V LED drivers).
- Convenient operation—combines ON/OFF paddle switch with separate slider for dimming control.
- Wider slide controller for easier dimming operation.
- Preset, single pole and 3-way operation.
- Constant memory returns lights to previous level after a power failure.
- White LED glows when dimmer is OFF for easy location in the dark
The radiant® collection is a step up from the standard with simple, classic options in wiring devices, home automation controls and screwless wall plates that complement today's homes. Ideal for typical residential and light commercial applications, the Tru-Universal Dimmer is the simple ...
- 180° coverage, maximum of 900 sq ft
- Shallow (1”) back housing and flying leads for easy installation
- Built-in light level sensor
- Optional neutral connection with break off tab to expose neutral terminals
- 120/277VAC and 347VAC models
- Button provides positive tactile feedback
The WS-301 Passive Infrared (PIR) Wall Switch Sensor turns lighting or fan loads on and off based on occupancy and ambient light level. The sensor replaces existing wall switches and fits behind a standard decorator wall plate ...