Scope of the Position
The Lighting Quotations Specialist is responsible for coordinating and interpreting lighting specifications and drawing requirements for Project Quotations to ensure Enterprise Lighting is awarded the highest percentage of project work available in our marketplace. They are to drive process excellence to ensure correct costs and product match the specified project requirements. Upon job reward they are to facilitate project hand off to project project managers for execution.
A few reasons why it’s great to work for us:
• Enterprise Lighting is the largest and most established manufacturers rep in Wisconsin
• Competitive salary
• Medical and dental benefits
• 401(k) matching plan
• Fast paced environment with very established leadership to help you develop Duties
• Manages and coordinates assigned job quoting activities.
• Determine most cost effective fit of product to project specifications.
• Meets with factory reps to build strong and profitable relationships that benefit the company and gives them incentive to be vigilant in their growth and innovation
• Maintain proper files for product quotes within company quotations program.
• Communicates critical information to field associates that request information pertaining to products, pricing and competitors.
Skills and Qualifications
• 3 years’ experience and/or schooling in the related field
• Strong knowledge of lighting products and controls
• Excellent team player
• Exceptional communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
• Strong appreciation for excellence in customer service
• Reliable and hardworking
• Strong initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
• Excellent time management/organizational skills with ability to meet important deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
• Strong computer skills
Enterprise Lighting is a highly regarded manufacturers representative in Wisconsin. Headquartered in Waukesha, WI with approximately 43 employees and growing! Enterprise has demonstrated steady and secure growth, proving to be a dominant player in the industries we serve.